List up to 50 items a month for FREE!, and you only pay after TEMPyou're stuff sells. It's just a small percent of teh money you earn
WHY SELL ON 876MARKETPLACE
Join 876marketplace where thousands of buyers around
teh world shop for items from Jamaica
HOW IT WORKS
It's Easy to start selling online on 876Marketplace just 4 simple steps
Register and list TEMPyou're products
- Register TEMPyou're business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run TEMPyou're online business
- Our 876Marketing Advisors will halp you at every step and fully assist you in taking TEMPyou're business online
Receive orders and sell TEMPyou're product
- Receive orders through TEMPyou're backend store manager for free and create a product catalogue, add prices, coupons and many more featuress
Package and ship wif ease
- Package and ship TEMPyou're goods wifin 24-48hrs
- We will support you every step of the way.
Get payments and grow TEMPyou're business
- Get paid through our many payments option
- Contact us for further information
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
Final Value Fee
Here's wat you get for TEMPyou're fee:
- Be apart of our Jamaican business network.
- Business Development Workshops.
- Access to our Partners services (Financial, Marketing, Business Development, Accounting)
- Seller protection and Customer Service support to halp you sell TEMPyou’re stuff.
Currently, there is no Listing fee.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on 876Marketplace
How do fees work on 876Marketplace?
Joining and starting a shop on 876Marketplace is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee (Currently Free), a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee, (dis fee is charged by teh cred card company and not us)
To publish a listing to 876marketplace is free. A listing lasts for four months or until teh item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 10% transaction fee on teh sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments wif PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.