Jamaican chawklit (Chocolate) balls
Best Chawklit (chocolate) recipe
- 1 Jamaican chocolate ball (If you are outside Jamaica you may need someone there to get some to you)
- 3 Teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 quart water
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cinnamon leavers or 2 cinnamon sticks
- Grate the chocolate in a plate.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add chocolate and cinnamon.
- Allow mixture to boil for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sweeten to taste. Remove cinnamon before serving.
Report an abuse for product Jamaican chawklit (Chocolate) balls
Good Ole Jamaican Chawklit (Chocolate) facts.
In Jamaica, the roasted nibs (seeds) are pounded into a paste then rolled into balls to make 100% deep, dark chocolate tea (Good Ole Jamaican Grandma’s chocolate tea).
Widely known for the use of its oil (cocoa butter) in the development of beauty and skin care products; the cocoa plant contains vitamins and minerals that are useful in the proper functioning of the body
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in